Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Getting started :)

So I finally just caved in and got one of these blogs. :) So Nathan and I are doing great. We are living in Springville, UT. We are both going back to school in the fall. He's going to school to be a physicians assisstant, and I'm going to do some kind of physical education type thing. I forget what the technical name is. Nothing too new and exciting going on with us right now. Just getting ready for our super fun vacation to New York and DC. We are going to upstate N.Y. and seeing some church history stuff and then we're going to NYC, then off to Philidephia, and then on to DC. It's about a two and a half week vacation so we're super excited! But that's about all that's new with us. :D

1 comment:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

YEA! You have a blog! I love you guys...now for some pictures