Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip to Washington with the WHOLE Family :)












We went to Washington this past weekend. My mom Surprised my Dad for their anniversary and got everyone who didn't live there a ticket home to Washington. We haven't all been together for quite a few years so it was really fun to have everyone there. We got some family pics done, that was a bit difficult with all the little kiddos. Kristin came and visited. :) Thanks Kristin for coming to visit me! I love that we got to see you and get our little family picture together with our adopted daughter :D We had lots and lots of fun! Thanks everyone for a great time! And thanks Mom and Dad for flying us home! :)

2 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Thanks for coming HOME!!!!

Natasha Holmquist said...

Looks like fun!! I JUST missed you! I left on Thursday! You mom told me you were getting there on Friday! BUMMER!! garrrr. But I think Josh and I are heading on a little trip to Utah in May or June, then MOVING there in JULY!! yayyyy!!